What an incredible two weeks away!

Dreamy and I travelled over 2,000 km from our home near the southern most part of South Australia to Whyalla, north of Adelaide and Port Lincoln three hours south of Whyalla. The first two nights were spent in the Adelaide Hills with a close friend. Then we were off to catch a ferry for a two-hour trip over the Spencer Gulf from the small town of Wallaroo to Lucky Bay on the Eyre Peninsula. Dreamy and I cuddled on the deck as we watched the ocean go by. We made some new friends and shared contact details.

From here we travelled about an hour north to Whyalla for two nights to speak at a Wellness Weekend. It was great to share my journey to inspire people offering wellness services in the Eye Peninsula. I was given some very positive feedback about my talk. We stayed with another close friend where Dreamy got lots of attention. We also caught up with work colleagues I had not seen for over 10 years. Everyone loved Dreamy, they were also excited to see me healthy and happy. It was such a positive time that I have promised to visit again.

We then holidayed south of Whyalla in Port Lincoln where we stayed 5 nights in a charming one-bedroom cottage with a backyard perfect for Dreamy’s ablutions! We feasted on the local fresh seafood every day at least once (which I shared with Dreamy). Dreamy and I visited a local barista each day for coffee and puppachinos (luke-warm, frothy lactose free milk). We caught up with a friend living there and others on holiday. We walked near the ocean, up and down streets and walking tracks, travelled to a sanctuary called Whalers Way and relaxed.

On our way back to the ferry we visited Tumby Bay, a small holiday town where we had local fish again and I enjoyed some retail therapy. After two hours on the ferry, we landed back at Wallaroo and then stayed in Moonta with friends for the night. We took in the sights and shared coffee. Dreamy got lots of cuddles.

Finally, we stayed another three nights in the Adelaide Hills with our friend. Here Dreamy got very excited when he saw a rabbit and chased him around the streets.

We had a great time away. Dreamy was a star, he was wonderful company and loved by everyone we met. Now it is back to normality as I focus on setting up a wellness course.

I hope you enjoy the pictures taken on my mobile phone. Thanks for reading our story.

In love, Jenny

Book a FREE 30-min call with Jenny